Job Detail Ref - #25530
Japanese Bilingual Manager for IT Department
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking a Japanese/English Bilingual Manager for the IT department to help manage a small team and be a bridge between the employees and the Japan HQ. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5+ years experience working in a supervisory role in a related field. Candidate must be fluent in both Japanese and English.
Position: Manager for IT (Information Technology) Department
Industry: Semiconductor & Chemical Materials Manufacturer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $85-100k+ (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- 5+ years of experience working in a supervisory role in a related tech field
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Japanese
- Must have management qualities. Ability to be a bridge and act in liaision between employees and HQ in Japan
- Can present data and reports to internal and external customers, and complete clear analysis of business situations to offer recommended course of action
- B.S. or M.S. preferred (or relevant professional experience)
- Oversees all aspects of the IT department’s assigned tasks. In charge of continual improvement of processes within the department
- Assuring employees are performing their job task to the best of their capability and periodically reviewing and analyzing the work being performed
- Attend management meetings, prepare various reports relative to department operations, and prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) along with other controlling documents to define and describe job functions
- Maintain confidential employee information regarding performance and discipline, and ensure proper training/development of employees
- In charge of budgeting for the department and monitor purchases, overtime, etc.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States