International Japanese Import/Export Company is seeking a Japanese bilingual Logistics Coordinator. Entry level is also welcome. Training will be provided.
Position: Japanese bilingual Logistics Coordinator
Industry: Import / Export / Freight Forwarding / Logistics
Location: Seatac, WA / Greater Seattle Area
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $40k - $45k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Coordinating logistics documentations.
- Arranging schedule and documents based on the clients' request.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Japanese language skill is MUST
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player, self-starter, and dedicated.