- Location: Washington DC
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Japanese Bilingual Legal Administrative Assistant
- Industry: Legal
- Salary: $40k - $45k
We are currently seeking a charismatic Japanese and English Bilingual Legal Administrative Assistant for legal team to join their team in DC! The ideal candidate will have a few years of administrative experience!
Position: Japanese Bilingual Legal Administrative Assistant
Location: Washington DC
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $40k - $45k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, and business travel.
- Schedule conference rooms.
- Plan, support, and implement logistics for executive level internal events.
- Coordinate with customers, external counsel and other vendors to obtain and exchange information and documentation related to legal matters.
- Assess the urgency of situations and determine appropriate actions, monitor status of pending item, provide follow up and keep management informed by communicating a wide variety of information.
- Prepare legal correspondence and presentations.
- Maintain legal management system
- PC skills including word processing (Word, etc.), spreadsheets (Excel, etc.), and slide presentations (Power Point, etc.)
- Japanese language skill
- Experience in general affairs or as an administrative assistant
- Experience in a legal preferred but not required
- Reasoning ability
- Proficiency in MS Office; excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Some overtime required during busy seasons