- Location: Austin, TX
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
- Industory: Computer Software / Information Technology
- Salary: $100k - $120k
- Visa Support: Yes
A Software Engineering and IT Consulting Company is looking for its Japanese Bilingual Quality Assurance Analyst in Austin, TX. If you are interested, please apply with your most updated resume in Word document. Job seekers with OPT status are also welcomed!
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Industry: Computer Software / Information Technology
Location: Austin, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $100k - $120k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great Benefits
- Provide quality assurance support to the users of the customer’s cloud platform and all the services and products associated with it.
- Drive continuous quality improvement through strategy, quality management systems and metrics for measurable results to achieve customer delight.
- Build and promote quality-oriented culture in the organization, through innovative quality infrastructure, communications, awareness programs, and training.
- Formulate process framework, implement and ensure conformance/compliance to the organization's quality management system in alignment with industry standards.
- Plan and facilitate audits, analyzes audit findings, suggests actions to improve quality of products and services, and tracks for closure.
- Play a key role in the designing of the quality strategy and ensures that all areas within the business unit perform to the defined standards.
- Create and define metrics strategy, consolidate various metrics parameters, analyze trends, identify and develop corrective/preventive actions plan to influence improved business performance and customer satisfaction.
- Supervise the QA team performance in a service desk; provide adequate training, coach, counsel and motivate the team.
- Work in the architecture, definition, facilitation and implementation of quality processes and standards in alignment with business objectives by adopting best practices from industry standards/models, for a service desk.
- Communicate with the team located in Tokyo to provide wholistic support to the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Quality Analyst or related experience in IT Service Desk environment.
- Ability to program on Java, Python, PHP or GO.
- ITIL Foundation certification (v3 or higher) is highly preferred.
- Experience in VMs such as Google Compute Engine, VMWare, Amazon EC2, etc.
- Experience in SQL.
- Great analytic skills in QA reporting; incorrect or missing product categorizations, missing resolutions and tracking of QA Daily evaluations and audits.
- Ability to provide reports and KPIs on specific processes upon request.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications in English.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications in Japanese (Business level communication is a must.).
- Relocation support is provided for candidates outside of Austin ,TX.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. (OPT OK).