Job Detail Ref - #27310
Japanese Bilingual IT Project Coordinator
This position is already unavailable.
A large Japanese corporationis looking for a Japanese Bilingual IT Project Coordinator candidate in Houston TX. If you are qualified and interested, please register your resume in Word document within 2 pages.
Position: IT Project Coordinator
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $55k - $65k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Coordinate and assist IT Team with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information.
- Provide technical and strategic support to implement IT project, operation and maintenance.
- Organize projects and achieve the team goal on time and within budget under the supervision of IT Project Manager.
- More details will be provided during the further process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Around 5 years of hands-on experience in IT Project Management or related work in IT consulting, application engineering, system integration, IT help desk, IT user support, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in software, hardware, network, and MS products.
- Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred