- Location: Mobile, AL
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Interpreter/Executive Assistant
- Industry: Steel Industrial
- Salary: $40k - $55k
Seeking to join a team to leverage your bilingual Japanese/English ability?
Currently a Steel Trading company in the Southern Alabama area is searching for a detail oriented Interpreter/Executive assistant. The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience an interpreter/translator and handling technical documents as well.
Position: Interpreter/Executive Assistant
Location: Mobile, Alabama area
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $40k - $55k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits. (2 – 3 year contract with potential to become direct)
Work Hours: 7:00 – 16:00 (work hours may be flexibly changed upon mutula agreement)
- Faciliatate effective commuinciations of Expats for day to day operations
- Convert written material from Japanese to English or vice versa
- Interpret and translate material during interanal/external meeting and conferences
- Assist with various clerical and administrative work.
- Support Expats with acclimating to the United States.
- Attend the business travel of Japanese Expats for supporting their business activities
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- Japanese and English language proficiency at the business level is a MUST
- Exceptional communication and networking skills is highly desired
- Ability to travel (locally) frequently for work (up to 50%)