Job Detail Ref - #28981
Japanese Bilingual Inside Sales & office admin
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking a charismatic Japanese and English Bilingual Inside sales/office admin for a Japanese manufacturing group to join their team in Austin TX area! The ideal candidate will have about 5 years of work experience in similar tasks such as inside sales/sales support/ office admin/office manager
Position: Japanese and English Bilingual Inside sales/office admin
Location: Austin, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $24 - $28/hr (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time
- Process, generate, analyze and maintain quotes, customer purchasing orders, sale orders using the ERP system.
- Collaborate with management to develop, plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
- Develop sales forecasting activities and set appropriate performance goals.
- Successfully match customer price/technical requirements to proposed solutions under the guidance of the Account Managers.
- Effectively communicate client needs to FOA Engineering Team for existing issues, problems, and any requests.
- Provide sales and customer service support to new and existing accounts by developing, planning and organizing a daily work schedule
- Schedule shipments to ensure delivery by promised deadlines.
- Receive orders and assign shipments to appropriate carriers.
- Monitor inventory via an enterprise resource planning system or similar control system.
- Assist outside sales representatives and/or engineers with order status inquiries and special customer needs.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Business Administration or related field preferred
- More than 5 years previous experience in a similar position
- Language skill in Japanese, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Experience in data entry and spread sheet preparation.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Advanced knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office Excel.