This is an Information Technology Support Specialist position (Remote) in a Japanese IT Startup company. If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: IT Support Engineer (IT Help Desk)
Industry: Information Technology / IT Network
Languages: Mainly English but conversational Japanese language ability is required.
Pay: $50k - $70k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + benefits (mainly insurance)
- Take the lead in maintenance and operation of the company’s network in the US offices, working with external network vendors.
- Provide support for computer network users including configuration of hardware and software, setting up peripherals such as printers or routers, and repairing equipment.
- Identify and explore new technologies to help enhance the overall IT function.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Around 2-5 years of hands-on experience in IT Support or IT Help Desk roles.
- Experience in network engineering.
- Experience in maintaining, upgrading, and deploying network infrastructure.
- Experience in PC (Windows, Mac) help desk and trouble shooting.
- Trouble shooting in the registry and networking level.
- Experience in Google products
- Knowledge in AWS and Azure is highly preferred but not required.
- Conversational Japanese communication skill is highly preferred.
- Ability to work in cross-cultural environment. (Familiarity with Japanese business is a plus.)
- Being able to work from home, but also can have occasional domestic travel for client sites for onsite IT support when necessary.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.