A Japanese corporation is looking to hire a Japanese Bilingual HR Support in Houston, TX. This position is intended to grow into HR Manager level position in the future, and will cover many administrative duties as well.
Position: HR Support
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: Depending on your experience
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- The HR portion of the position will start as a supporting role for payroll, attendance management, benefits and insurance administration, visa related coordination, expat tax return, etc., and does not include recruiting, HR system and policy, and performance review.
- Initially, the position has more aspects in coordination for Japanese expats and business travelers from the company's Japan HQ. This includes supporting, planning, and booking the business travels as well as managing golf membership, managing company cars and other belongings, donation management, document management, and other administrative duties.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- 1-10 years of working experience in a corporate setting including working in Japanese corporations, preferably in HR related work.
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- High stress tolerance.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.