Job Detail Ref - #28594
Japanese Bilingual HR Manager
This position is already unavailable.
Japanese IT Solution/consulting company in New York is looking for Human Resources Manager/Assistant HR Manager.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing(hiring and training), and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Position: HR Manager/Assistant HR Manager
Industry: Technology / Consultant
Location: New York, NY/ Manhattan Area
Languages: English a MUST, Japanese prefer
Pay: $80k - $120k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Training new/current employees
- Managing HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Managing for administration of payroll, benefits and HR records
- Changing management/ managing the operation of IT planning division
- College degree or relevant experience
- 5-7 years' experience as Human Resources in US companies
- Experiences working in IT related companies and has knowledge of IT industry is big plus
- Licenses or certifications required, if any: SHRM-CP and/or SHRM-SCP (both preferable)
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Japanese language skill is plus