We are currently seeking a Japanese Bilingual HR Manager to join their team in the Marietta, GA area!
Position: Japanese Bilingual HR Manager
Location: Marietta, GA
Languages: English and Japanese skill is a MUST!
Pay: $80k and up (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + benefits
- Enhance the organization’s human resources functionality by working with Company’s PEO.
- Oversee employee performance program.
- Communicate with managers and on employee improvement concerns and development plans.
- Manage employee participation in benefits programs, communicate benefits to employees.
- Manage the hiring process including recruiting, screening, interviews, and onboarding.
- Review, and maintain files for all job descriptions.
- Project lead on implementation of company safety programs and OSHA.
- Keep up to date on current labor market trends, including salaries and employee benefits.
- Manage and oversee the company’s salary structure including bonus and incentives.
- Manage employee-related databases and human resource and payroll records.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- 10years experience in human resources and payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Management, or related field.
- Specialized training in employment law, organizational development, employee relations, and compensation is a plus.