A large Japanese corporation is looking for Japanese Bilingual HR Generalist in Houston, TX. This starts as Temporal position for 90-180 days, with the possibility to be hired directly after the temp period, based on the performance. (Not guaranteed)
Position: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a Must
Pay: $55k - $60k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Temp (Potential Direct-Hire)
- Support Human Resource Manager with the day-to-day operation, HR policies and procedures, labor regulations compliance, employee relations, seminar coordination, filing, etc.
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting for national staff.
- Coordinate the relocation of expats and support the rotating staff.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Associate's Degree or more, preferably in Business or Human Resources related major.
- Around 1-5 years of experience in corporate work environment, preferably in HR field.
- Hands-on experience in having dealt with rotating staff (Japanese expats) related coordination and orientation of rotating staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.