We are currently seeking a home based Japanese and English Bilingual Audit Specialist for a CPA firm to join their team in the New Jersey ! This is a home based position. The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience in an CPA firm as auditor !
Position: Japanese bilingual Home based Audit Specialist
Industry: CPA firm
Location: Fort Lee NJ
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $60k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Gain understanding of clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry specific GAAP and GAAS issues.
- Take a lead role in planning and conducting annual audit, review and compilation engagements with a variety of clients.
- Supervise junior Audit staff assigned to your engagements.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform technical work and develop technical skills on-going.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, and work with client management and staff to perform audit services
- Assess risks and evaluate the client's internal control structure.
- 2+ years current experience in Audit, Review and Compilation of Private Companies & Not-for-Profit entities in a CPA firm
- CPA earned or in-progress
- Bachelor’s Degree required & Master's preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
- Perform complex financial analysis