Our client (a Japanese asset management company) is looking for a Japanese bilingual head of clients. Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients including both asset owners and asset managers as well as originating investment products including equity, fixed income, and other alternatives.
Title: Head of client relations
Location: Midtown, NY
Salary: up to 250K (DOE)
Type: Direct-hire, full-time
- Acquires and maintains business relationships with clients including both asset owners and asset managers. Cultivates business opportunities with them.
- Pursues and generates new clients and new transactions from existing clients.
- Communicates with asset managers, wealth managers, banks, brokers, consultants and other institutions to source potential new business.
- Provides information about financial market and investment products for clients to support their investment decision.
- Creates products/solution to meet clients' needs/requirements in conjunction with specialized staff and/or external professionals.
- Manages entire Client Relations function, supervising VP/AVP level subordinates.
- MBA degree or equivalent with 15+ years of experience in a financial institution or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 18+ years of related experience.
- 2. PC Skills: spreadsheets and work-processing. Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- 3. Excellent knowledge of the financial industry, investment products and services. Expert knowledge of one or more products or functions.
PLEASE APPLY for MORE DETAIL