We are currently seeking a charismatic Japanese and English Bilingual Project/ Program Manager for a technology group to join their team in the Silicon Valley area! The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience in an international business setting and thrives at networking events!
Position: Project / Program Manager
Industry: Pharmaceutical/Consumer Package Goods
Location: Torrance, CA/Southern California/South bay area
Languages: English native level
Pay: $40k - $55k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Part time, Flexible Hour
Work Condition: Mainly Remote, Going to the office once or twice a month
A well-established pharmaceutical company has an opening role for a Part Time Product Development Coordinator.
The ideal candidates are those who have experienced working in CPG, Food, Pharmaceutical industries with product development skills.
This position has flexibility with working hour. (4-8 hours a day, a few times a week). During the pandemic, the remote work is available. Even after the pandemic, the remote work will be an option. regularly attend meeting in office in Torrance, California.
Develops Over The Counter Medicine products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Job descriptions for Part Time Product Development Coordinator.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Qualifications for Part Time Product Development Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree will be preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in produce development preferable in pharmaceutical, food, CPG industries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Able to follow up with vendors and responsible parties to bring efficient flow with assigned projects