- Location: San Mateo, CA
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Executive Director
- Salary: ~100k (DOE)
- Benefits: Holiday/Vacation Pay, Sick Leave, Health Insurance
Japanese Bilingual Executive Director
Our client is looking for an Executive Director for their operation in San Mateo, CA. Our client is focused on promoting business, providing networking opportunities, informational seminars, and any events that promote friendship between Japan and the United States.
· Title: Executive Director
· Location: San Mateo, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
· Salary:~100k DOE
· Benefits: Holiday/Vacation Pay, Sick Leave, Health Insurance
Primary Job Duties:
· Advising new businesses who are looking to start their operations in Northern California. Giving any insight if they are seeking advice
· Attending scheduled meetings including luncheons, board meetings, dinner meetings, etc.
· Provide information to visitors, especially those that inquire for specific guidance
· Provide support to other committee members when it comes to scheduling, organizing, and carrying out functions.
· Other duties include: arranging location of committee meetings, arranging holiday parties, preparation of next year budget, annual reports, annual and election meeting scheduling, festival/sporting event coordination, etc.
· Good communication skills in reading/writing/speaking in Japanese and English
· 10-15+ years of management/director level is required
· Project management skills, good leadership qualities, and good presentation skills
· Knowledge on business practices in Japanese in the Northern California
· Knowledgeable on current events regarding business in Japan
Only those authorized to work in the United States will be contacted