Currently, there is a direct hire of Japanese and English Bilingual Executive Assistant position opening at globally well-known Industrial Robot/Semiconductor Manufacturing
Position: Executive Assistant /Translator
Industry: Industrial Machining Manufacture
Location: Irvine, CA
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $40k - $55k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; translating emails, documents, and other formats from Japanese and English or vise-versa, drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive, interpretation the meeting for the executive from Japanese and English and vise-versa.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Extensive experience with translation and interpretation from Japanese and English and vice versa.
- Must be native level in Japanese with speaking, reading, and writing. Must be fluent in English with speaking, reading, and writing as well.
- Able to take business trips with the executives.
- Problem solving skill
- Great Communication and leadership skill
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.