Job Detail Ref - #27016
Japanese Bilingual Executive Assistant for an Investment Holding Firm
This position is already unavailable.
Leading Global Real Estate and Investment company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience coordinating with C-level or Executive level Management. Looking to fill the position by April.
Position: Executive Assistant
Industry: Real Estate / Finance/Investment
Location: Santa Monica, CA / Los Angeles Area
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $60K - $85K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Assisting and coordinating with the Global CFO
- Expense reports, receipts, budgets, financial statement, and checks.
- Scheduling, coordinating travel itinerary, setting up meetings, rentals and liaison.
- Communicating with various department and vendors/clients
- Assist with US cultural adjustment for CFO and family if needed.
- Attend potential international meetings.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks (manage contractual documents, prepare reports, manage data, etc.)
- Must have 3-5 years working experience as an Executive Assistant
- Japanese and English language proficiency at the business level is a MUST
- Flexible and detail orientated.
- High communication skillset and coordination ability.
- No Travel, but some OT.