Position: Japanese Bilingual Division Assistant
Industry: IT startup
Location: San Francisco, CA
Pay: 120k DOE (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Maintain the schedule of Division Manager, which includes day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities.
- Schedule business meetings, including prioritizing meetings and communicating all relevant details to participants.
- Prepare executive and working level presentations and reports
- Translate documentations and interpret meeting for Division Manager
- High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, office admin, office support, Senior Executive Assistant or in other similar position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Proficiency in English and Japanese
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.