Currently, a well-established CPA Firm has an opening for experienced CPA firm professional for its Director position in Audit division.
Position: Japanese Bilingual Director-Audit (CPA Firm)
Industry: CPA Firm
Location: Torrance, California/Greater Los Angeles, California
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $120-160K Depending on experience, open to discussion
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
Job Description of Japanese Bilingual Director-Audit (CPA Firm)
- Directing and driving the success of multiple engagements.
- Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients.
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise.
- Initiating ''cross selling'' business to other practices.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm’s standards and policies
- Developing an understanding of client’s business and becoming a ''functional expert'' in the area.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
Qualifications of Japanese Bilingual Director-Audit (CPA Firm)
- Must be native level in Japanese and business level in English
- CPA certification
- Experience working for a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields,
- MBA or other advanced business degree is a plus.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail and high skill for analyzing data
Only qualified candidate will be reached by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your resume