Job Detail Ref - #26488
Japanese Bilingual Credit Officer
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking a charismatic Japanese and English Bilingual Credit Officer at Major Japanese bank!This is a great opportunity for people who do not have banking experience, but strong in numbers.
Position: Japanese Bilingual Credit officer
Industry: Banking / Finance
Location: White Plains New York
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: up to 200K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Prepare written executive summaries of credit analysis to the management of the Credit Department.
- Analyze various credit risk elements of customers under the assigned industry sectors/products.
- Oversee the maintenance of credit quality and provide feedback to business units to ensure consistent and complete credit applications.
- Provide guidance as necessary to business units to ensure compliance with internal standards.
- Monitor and supervise problem loans including Warning Obligors and present written memorandum/reports to management.
- Experience in a major US, foreign or regional bank or credit rating agency.
- Strong background in financial statement analysis, accounting, deal structuring and good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good knowledge of banking procedures and regulations. Strong understanding of credit fundamentals of diversified industries and business transactions. Preferred
- Formal credit training from a major money center bank. MBA or CFA degree is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting required
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Effective interpersonal skills and influence competencies Excellent follow up skills