Our client (a Japanese major company) is looking for a Japanese bilingual credit analyst in NYC. The credit analyst will conduct analysis of customer financial performance and review related contracts or agreements. Business level Japanese is a huge plus for this position.
Title: Credit Analyst
Location: Midtown, NY
Salary: 65-80K (DOE)
Type: Direct-hire, full-time
- Evaluate credit worthiness on new and existing accounts using financials, bank/trade references and information retrieved through external sources such as Bloomberg terminal, Credit Risk Monitor, D&B and industry reports.
- Contact companies directly as needed, including visits and meetings with client company's management.
- Manage the Credit Insurance Policy by reviewing credit limits, appropriate coverage of transactions and consistency with internal procedures, following up on claims and reporting of transactions 60 days past due.
- Report to the GM and will work together as a team to provide Risk Management services within the company groups, as well as, certain subsidiaries of in the U.S. and Latin America.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or related discipline and/or 2 - 5 years’ experiences in Credit and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Broad market knowledge in dedicated business industries.
- Japanese Language strongly preferred – both verbal and written.
PLEASE APPLY for MORE DETAIL