We are currently seeking a Japanese bilingual credit analyst for a Japanese Trading Company in New York, NY.
Position: Japanese bilingual credit analyst
Industry: Japanese Trading Company
Location: New York, NY
Pay: $65K-95K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + benefits
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs
- Filling out loan applications and including the credit analysis and loan request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or related discipline.
- 2 - 5 years’ experiences in Credit and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Broad market knowledge in dedicated business industries.
- Japanese Language Required – both verbal and written.
Please apply with word document resume