This position is already unavailable.
Currently our client a Major Japanese Bank, is actively seeking to expand their Japanese Corporate Finance Department.
- Review assists in assigned industries and prepare credit applications to assist in making investment recommendations
- Monitor assigned assets and industries to maintain credit quality
- Propose and update "buy/sell/hold" recommendations using various methods and metrics, including but not limited to financially analysis and trends, cross-sectional analysis, market value/liquidity, expected default frequency, etc.
- Perform monitoring and reporting requirements such as rating review, documentation review, regulatory review and financial/portfolio
- Ensure compliance with applicable investment guidelines and directives as established by Head office
- Perform closings for new and existing customers as assigned, including but not limited to legal documentation review, preparation of documentation for booking and finalizing closing checklist packages
- Process operational and administrative documents as needed
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Business or Economics
- Experience within Japanese Corporate or financial institutions preferred
- Strong financial/credit analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills in Japanese and English