We are currently seeking a Japanese and English Bilingual corporate paralegal for an energy compnay to join their team in Houston, TX area! The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as a corporate paralegal at a law firm and/or in-house.
Position: Japanese corporate paralegal
Location: Houston, TX/ Houston Area
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $80k-$90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Bilingual in Fluent Japanese and English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Paralegal certificate or diploma
- At least 5 years of experience as a corporate paralegal at a law firm and/or in-house.
- Analyze and draft contract terms and communicate findings and provide contract risk analyses and strategic guidance with oversight by in-house counsel.
- Maintain corporate books and records, including assembling and archiving board and committee materials.
- Assist with various aspects of corporate governance, including preparation of minutes, written consents and related party questionnaires.
- Track signature requirements for corporate governance approvals and assist with document distribution and signature collection related to various document types.
- Maintain, track and compile information regarding officers, directors and entity structure.