Job Detail Ref - #25468
Japanese Bilingual Corporate Accounting Manager
This position is already unavailable.
A large Japanese energy corporation is looking for its Japanese Bilingual Accounting Manager in their Corporate General Accounting Department. If you are interested, please apply with your most updated resume in Word document.
Position: Accounting Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $90k - $110k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great Benefits
- Lead, manage, and conduct all accounting functions including consolidation.
- Complete day-to-day accounting and finance operation accurately.
- Is responsible for compliance with organizational and governmental policies and procedures.
- Create and analyze summary of financial results and provides results to management.
- Coordinate and manage the internal and external audits.
- Manage budgets and forecasts for P/L, B/S, and C/F.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, accounting methods, and procedures.
- Collaborate with external advisors and internal departments to resolve any issues.
- Manage monthly/quarterly financial statements and other reports.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly consolidated financial statements in accordance with US and Japanese GAAP.
- Is responsible for monthly book closing and financial reporting prepared by other team members as well as outside firms.
- Lead and conduct all tax functions in the company.
- Work closely with outside accounting firms to compute taxes owned and in the preparation requirements and regulations.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls, implementing policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for overall cash flows.
- Supervise the accounting and finance department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- More than 7 years of accounting and finance experience, preferably in energy industry.
- Experience in consolidated accounting, financial reporting with GAAP, AP/AR is required.
- Experience in federal / state tax return is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Experience in ERP system (SAP Business ByDesign experience is a plus).
- Excellent Communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.