We are currently seeking a charismatic Japanese and English Bilingual Client Service Specialist at Major Japanese bank!This is a great opportunity for people who do not have banking experience, but strong in numbers.
Position: Japanese Bilingual Client Service Specialist
Industry: Banking / Finance
Location: New York, NY
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $60k - $70k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Log customer data and inquiry information into proprietary system.
- Work with our partner bank to provide set up service support and troubleshooting issues.
- Manage customer entries into our billing database for the purpose of generating invoices.
- Collaborate with our back office operations, Deposit & Clearing, and Investigations departments for wire transfer issues and inquiries.
- Work together and problem solve along with our product team to assist in resolving issues.
- Develop strong knowledge of internal policies and procedures in order to effectively execute processes.
- Keep close communication with the Senior Client Service Representatives on daily tasks and progress.
- Answer and address customer inquiries related to our cash management products
- Work Experience: more than 2 years of comparable or relevant experience
- Education: BA/BS Preferred.
- Language Skills: Business Fluency in the following languages: English and Japanese (Spanish is preferred.)
- Ability to use time efficiently and effectively and remain customer service oriented while handling large volumes of customer inquiries.
- Ability to effectively multi-task a broad range of activities, tasks, and outcomes. Proactively follow-up on open items and work that needs to be advanced forward.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing across various communication settings and styles.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships with internal and external parties, using diplomacy, respect, and tact.