- Location: Houston, TX
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Sales Representative
- Industory: Chemical / Automotive
- Salary: DOE
Japanese Chemical Manufacturing Company is looking for its Sales Representative position in Houston TX..
Position: Sales Representative
Industry: Chemical / Automotive
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: English and Japanese
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule
- Developing relationships with prospective and current customers
- Organize and participate in response related meetings.
- Develop draft sections of sales and bid documents, including original writing that communicate the company's value and support the sales message.
- Proofread and edit the technical and non-technical documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Conduct appropriate research and respond to requests for information to sales and bidding activities.
- Develop existing sales qualification materials for current and future pursuit efforts.
- Comply with the group policy code of business conduct and ethics and expected training at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to conduct business in both English and Japanese. (Japanese is more for internal communication purpose with their engineers in Japan.)
- Experience in industrial chemical products for automotive tier 1 preferred, but not required.
- Chemical engineering degree is a plus.
- Outside sales experience is highly preferred.
- Must be willing to travel frequently, especially to Midwest areas.
- Entry level candidate could be considered as well.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.