We are currently seeking a Japanese Bilingual Associate for one of the biggest investment bank to join their team in Greater Chicago Area! The ideal candidate will have Minimum of three-five years’ experience sales trading of fixed income derivatives.
Position: Japanese Bilingual Associate
Reference #: 27618
Industry: Investment bank
Location: Chicago IL / Greater Chicago area
Languages: Japanese –English Bilingual
Status: Full-time, Direct Hire
- Sales-Securing client relationships; building a Japanese client franchise.
- Ensuring client orders are being executed in best possible fashion; focus on the relationships with clients.
- Gather information and analyzing the market; speaking with clients and producing ideas. .
- Provide inputs to trading system technologists on improving the trading systems and workflows.
- Minimum of three-five years experience sales trading of fixed income derivatives, ideally with established active Japanese client relationships.
- Knowledge of global market structure of derivatives exchanges and regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of using Execution Management Systems such as Fidessa, FIX protocol, Trade workflows.
- Futures and options research, strategy, and trade execution coverage for institutional clients
- Knowledge of working of global execution and futures settlements