Our clients are currently seeking a Japanese and English Bilingual Administrative Assistant for a Japanese banking group to join their Credit Department in New York.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Credit Officers and may communicate with several relative departments in New York and Tokyo.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: New York
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $45-$50k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Internal budget management
- Internal facility management
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests
- Assisting in setup of new hires
- PC skills including word processing (Word, etc.), spreadsheets (Excel, etc.), and slide presentations (Power Point, etc.)
- Strong communication skills in English and fluent Japanese at business level
- Experience in a bank preferred but not required
- Experience in general affairs or as an administrative assistant
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills