- Location: Chicago, IL
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Administrative Assistant
- Industry: Major Japanese Bank
- Salary: $50k - $55k
A Major Japanese bank is looking for a responsible Japanese bilingual Administrative Assistant to join their team!
Position: Japanese bilingual Administrative Assistant
Industry: A Major Japanese bank
Location: Chicago, IL
Pay: $50K-55K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Fund Transfer Template: Create/validate/modify/delete customer requested wire transfer templates.
- Registration/modification of customer information and available services in the various systems.
- Correctly and accurately registering/updating the customer information and/or the services available
- helps the customer to maximize the benefit from the systems.
- Answer customer Banker’s inquires
- Assisting customers and other Bankers enhances the experience of utilizing banks systems.
- Record the daily customer transaction into the databases
- 2 ~ 4 continuous years working in a professional environment (Most recent experience).
- Bank operational/administrative cash management-related, and/or funds transfer related experience.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Experience working in or with Japanese companies/customers.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Language: Japanese language skill at business level