Major Japanese Affiliated Trust Bank is actively seeking individuals to join their Administration Team to support their daily operations and administrative tasks.
Company: Japanese Affiliated Trust Bank
Location: Midtown, NY
Dept Size: <~10+
Salary: DoE (65-80k+Bonus)
Working Hours: 9am-5pm + O/T (2-3x Week During Peak Season: January-Feb/July-August)
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Business or similar filed with 3+years of related experience
- Bilingual Oral and Written fluency on a Business Level in both English and Japanese
- Prior exposure to General Affairs, HR, business planning is highly preferred
- Act as liaison between Head office and NY Branch for regulatory and PR related issues
- Assist with budget planning, including but not limited to analysis and reporting, budget applications, variance reports etc to head office.
- Manages the semi-annual report of assets and controls inventory of fixed assets including IT devices, artwork, quasi-fixed assets, leased assets, expatriate housing related assets, intangible assets, and other Branch assets.
- Assists with various department administrative tasks, including creating various internal reports and applications, assisting with internal paperwork, and maintaining the log book for applications, as needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Qualified individuals will be contacted via phone call and or email
Individuals should apply with their most recently updated resume in either PDF or Word format