Job Detail Ref - #25981
Japanese Bilingual Accounting Manager
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking a hardworking Japanese and English Bilingual Accounting Manager for a technology group to join their team in the Carol Stream area! The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience in fast pace, high sales volume, Japanese company who can build a positive working environment.
Position: Accounting Manager
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $80K - $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Manage all aspects of accounting and financial reporting as well as regulatory and compliance reports.
- Conduct value chain analysis to gain better understanding of key capabilities and identify areas for improvement.
- Perform 5-S activities
- Comply with TS 1649 and ISO 14001 procedures and standards
- Function as a liaison between the US Office and Japan Headquarters
- Create positive work environments
- Support departments and teams for various financial projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (Master’s preferred)
- Must be bilingual in Japanese and English
- 4+ years working experience as an accounting manager or finance manager
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills in English.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills in Japanese.
- Be able to do overtime work when necessary.
- Ability to work in high-stress environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Expert knowledge of accounting, budgeting, cost accounting, cost control principles, and financial analysis
- Worked in multi million dollar sales volume
- Must be authorized to work in the US.