Industrial parts and tubing manufacturer is seeking an Accounting Manager to lead in book closing procedures. Established over 50 years ago in Japan. US Headquarters is in IL and is considered an essential business.
Position: Bilingual Accounting Manager
Industry: Industrial plastic/polyurethane products
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $70K - $90K
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business related field.
- CPA title preferred.
- More than 8 years of hands-on accounting experience in the manufacturing environment.- Advanced Excel skills is required. ERP experience is a plus.
- Must be able to speak Japanese
- Monthly/Yearly Closing, consolidations, review accounting/financial statements and making recommendations.
- Lead and conduct accounting and product manufacturing analysis as well as inventory valuation.
- Assisting with daily accounting operations and delegating tasks.
- Coordinate with the Controller and accounting team to maintain accounting procedure and standards.