Japanese CPG (consumer packaged goods) Manufacturer is seeking an Accounting Coordinator. Entry to mid-level Japanese and English Coordinator is the ideal candidate.
Company distributes a Japanese candy product throughout the US
Position: Accounting Coordinator
Industry: Food Industry
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $35K - $42K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Coordinating AP/AR , sales invoices, working with ERP system
- Confirming cash receipts and deductibles, submitting claims via customer portals, and assist with bank deposits
- Communicate and emailing clients for electronic payment, Recording outgoing payments and receivables.
- Cross Training in various Accounting aspects will be provided.
- Role is currently remote, but the plan is to go back into the office eventually.
- Department size: 2 other coordinators, Manager/Controller and CFO
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- Japanese and English language proficiency at the business level is a MUST
- Exceptional communication and networking skills is highly desired