Seeking a Japanese Bilingual Accounting & Finance Manager for a major Japanese energy company in their Houston TX area. This will be a hands-on role rather than just management of the accounting and finance department.
Position: Japanese Bilingual Accounting Finance Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
Pay: 105k to 125k Annually
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
Manage all the accounting and tax activities in the company.
Implement and manage general accounting and consolidated financial reporting process.
Coordinate with audit and corporate tax as well as public accounting firms.
Participate in the investment discussions.
Other duties as assigned.
(More details will be provided during the further process. More hands-on work rather than management.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- US CPA or equivalent.
- More than 7 years of experience in financial accounting and US taxation.
- Experience in consolidated financial reporting with Japan HQ is a must.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English.