Job Detail Ref - #25372
Japanese Bilingual Accounting and Administration Manager
This position is already unavailable.
A Japanese iron and steel manufacturing corporation is looking for Japanese Bilingual Accounting and Administration Manager in Houston TX. They will consider different levels of candidates based on their experience and thus please feel free to apply if you are interested.
Position: Accounting and Administration Manager
Industry: Iron and Steel Manufacturing
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $90k - $120k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Good Benefits
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting and report to Board of Director and shareholder.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Supervise accounting staff to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Supervise accounting staff for TAX management and payment.
- Work well with President and General Manager Technical to develop the strategic business plan.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative staff members, such as ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all office equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Supervise administrative staff for Personal Benefit Management such as health care insurance handling, enrollment for new hired staff, termination, payment and annual enrollment etc.
- Supervise administrative staff for working time control and payroll arrangement.
- Supervise accounting staff for Invoice control of outsourcing connection test including communication with Japan HQ. Also create more efficient business way.
- Supervise accounting staff to manage inventory control including logistics from accounting side. Also create more efficient business way.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Travel is required but negotiable with group company management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- More than 3 years of accounting and finance experience with knowledge in profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting is required.
- Experience in corporate governance, financial & accounting reporting, HR & benefit management and experience in a management position is preferred.
- Knowledge of HR management and benefit scheme is preferred.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office, Excel and QuickBooks etc.
- Excellent Communication skills both in Japanese and English.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.