Location:San Francisco Bay Area
Pay: $100K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + benefits
- Establish the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Analyze complex financial reports and records
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Create supporting documents as assigned including federal, state, and local tax related documentations.
- More detailed responsibilities and information will be disclosed in further process.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance related major.
- CPA is highly preferred, but not required.
- More than 3 years of financial reporting experience in USGAAP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese language.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Please apply with word document resume