Job Detail Ref - #24558
Japanese Bilingual Account Executive/Project Coordinator at Globally Branding Agency
This position is already unavailable.
A Globally Branding Agencyis currently looking for a qualified Japanese Bilingual Project Coordinator/Account Executive who is detail orientated and a quick learner
Position: Japanese Bilingual Project Coordinator/Account Executive
Location: Irvine, CA
Job Description of Japanese Bilingual Project Coordinator/Account Executive
- Build rapport with owners or decision makers
- Identify, qualify and schedule appointments/transfer prospects to Account Executives
- Log all call notes into CRM
- Follow up with any “future interest” prospects
- Keep promotional material ready by coordinating requirements with graphic design department; place orders; verify receipt and installation
- Implement goals and input on new marketing ideas and trending strategies
- Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plan objectives, organize promotional calendars
- Order and ensure production/delivery/installation of all related marketing materials
- Work closely with internal teams, including graphic design interns, franchise owners, Corporate President, and store management
- Organize and file project documentation, manage company marketing material databases
- Take on projects of all sizes, including small, day-to-day updates to support corporate stores
- Comfortable managing multiple projects of varying levels of urgency and scope at once
Qualification of Project Coordinator/Account Executive
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Media Relation or equivalent.
• Native level of Japanese in speaking, writing, and reading
• 2-3 years of experience in this field
• Must have computer skills, including MS Excel spreadsheets and MSWord and Outlook.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by TOP Los Angeles. Please submit your Word format resume.