Job Detail Ref - #27323
Japanese and English Bilingual System Administrator
This position is already unavailable.
Currently, an internationally well-established Japanese company has an opening for a Full Time System Administrator.
Position: Japanese and English Bilingual System Administrator
Location: Torrance, CA / Los Angeles County Area/South Bay, Southern California
Languages: Japanese must be native level, English must be business level
Pay: $38-42K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Japanese and English bilingual
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Only qualified candidate will be reached by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your resume