- Location: Houston, TX
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: CPA Accountant
- Industory: Accounting
- Salary: $60k - $90k
- Visa Support: Yes
We are currently seeking Japanese and English Bilingual Senior Accountant for Public Accounting Firm to join their team in Houston, TX area! The ideal candidate will have CPA and more than 3 years of experience in corporate tax in public accounting firm.
Position: Senior Level CPA Accounting
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: More Than Business Level of Japanese and Business Level English a MUST
Pay: $60k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Benefits
- Perform a detailed technical review of partnership, corporate, and individual federal tax returns and reviewing all related work papers.
- Coordinate with client’s tax and finance departments on tax planning and compliance data gathering.
- Conduct a detailed review of income tax provisions.
- Research federal tax legislation to assist in understanding the impact on compliance and consulting.
- Participate in various tax consulting projects including research and writing projects related to federal tax planning, restructuring, controversy, and accounting for income taxes.
- Develop business opportunities and potential clients mainly in Japanese corporations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- More than business level in Japanese language in written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- CPA or have passed all four parts of the Certified Public Accountant examination.
- More than 3 years of experience in corporate tax in public accounting firm.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Occasional business travel is required.
- Must be able to work in the US. (Visa Sponsorship could be considered as well.)