We are currently seeking Japanese and English Bilingual Senior Accountant for Public Accounting Firm to join their team in Houston, TX area! The ideal candidate will have CPA and more than 3 years of experience in corporate tax in public accounting firm.
Position: Senior Level CPA Accounting
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: More Than Business Level of Japanese and Business Level English a MUST
Pay: $60k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Benefits
- Perform a detailed technical review of partnership, corporate, and individual federal tax returns and reviewing all related work papers.
- Coordinate with client’s tax and finance departments on tax planning and compliance data gathering.
- Conduct a detailed review of income tax provisions.
- Research federal tax legislation to assist in understanding the impact on compliance and consulting.
- Participate in various tax consulting projects including research and writing projects related to federal tax planning, restructuring, controversy, and accounting for income taxes.
- Develop business opportunities and potential clients mainly in Japanese corporations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- More than business level in Japanese language in written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- CPA or have passed all four parts of the Certified Public Accountant examination.
- More than 3 years of experience in corporate tax in public accounting firm.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Occasional business travel is required.
- Must be able to work in the US. (Visa Sponsorship could be considered as well.)