Our client ( A Major bank) is seeking candidates for a Japanese and English bilingual Relationship Manager position:
Income range: 90-120K base plus bonus.
Language: Japanese and English
• Gains complete knowledge of business and personal financial needs of 100% of assigned Commercial clients.
• Builds knowledge of all clients and prospects by completing in-depth profiling of Commercial business owners and other principals.
• Understands the needs of their customers, recommends the appropriate product, service or solution.
• Work closely with all areas of the Bank and other partners (including Retail, Private Banking, Investment, Financial Partners, etc.) to ensure that all Commercial clients (and Business owner(s)) needs as well as cross-sell opportunities are identified and met.
• Work closely with the Treasury Services Manager to ensure that Commercial customers/prospects needs are properly matched with the appropriate depository, cash management, and investment needs.
• Ensures customer service needs of the Commercial customer are met by handling requests directly and/or by referring to the appropriate channel to best meet the customer’s needs.
• Proactively solicits new business relationships through aggressive calling efforts on prospects developed through referrals from existing customers, cultivation of key referral sources and prospect lists.
• Supervise and direct Portfolio Manager(s).
• A minimum of 1-2 years of financial industry experience required (preferably to commercial or small businesses customers).
• A minimum of three years of banking experience with a general knowledge of bank operations and specific knowledge of Treasury Management, depository and other products typically utilized by a commercial customer.
• Japanese language skill (including business reading and writing)
Please apply with word document resume.