Food Pioneer in the convenience food industry is seeking a Manufacturing Manager who is capable of supervising, operating and coordinating within a large plant.
Position: Japanese and English Bilingual Manufacturing Operations Manager
Industry: Food Manufacture
Location: Torrance, CA
Languages: English and Japanese bilingual ability
Pay: $80K - $100K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
Summary of Job Description:
- Set and achieve productions goals and plans.
- Identifying and improving cost, production and efficiency related issue across various production lines. Making actionable suggestions to improve.
- Coordinate the hiring of key personnel in the production department.
- Supervise SSOP standards
- Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards; and ensure all company regulations and government legislation are adhered to
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment to ensure smooth work operations
- Regular reports to upper management regarding process of financial targets and execution.
- Develops and controls profits, plans and budget including cost analysis and forecasting.
- Assist in optimization of existing plant facilities and equipment
- Assist in establishment and maintenance of people development program. Developing career paths and motivating teams through knowledge obtained through conferences and seminars.
- Assist in development and implementation of cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, work force, wages and salaries.
- Works with related departments cross functionally to assist planned manufacturing activities been executed smoothly
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Industrial Engineering or related fields and two (2) years of related plant management experience in the food industry and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to accept both domestic and international assignments as the company requires.
- Fluent communication in both English and Japanese.