Currently a software company is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer or NLP Engineer to create and process faster medical information. Be a part of a team that strives to cure patients faster through choosing the right clinical trials.
Position: Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Pasadena, CA
Languages: English and Japanese required
Pay: $120K - $200K
- Design NLP application and products
- Use effective text representation techniques to develop useful features.
- Document Parsing, Point of sentence (PoS) tagging, and tokenization
- Identify and utilize correct algorithms.
- Conduct statistical analyses for models and make adjustments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field
- Proficiency in Java/Scala/Clojure (JVM languages)
- Well-practiced with common JVM language language/grammar parsing/processing frameworks including Lucene, StanfordNLP, OpenNLP, SparkNLP, ANTLR, etc
- Deep knowledge of traditional ML concepts such as LSTMs, RNNs, GMMs, SVMs, trees, and boosting. as well as more recent deep learning fundamentals and NLP-related experience with Word Embeddings
- Experienced using a Deep Learning Framework, preferably Tensorflow or higher level abstractions such as Keras.
- Mature theoretical grasp of different neural networks on large-scale datasets
- Deep and Fundamental understanding in signal processing concepts
- Skills in Data Structures and Algorithms