Established in the US since 1966, known for its premium quality in various terrains. Diverse, team-orientated, and well known tire company is searching for a Data Analytics wizard. Candidates should have the passion to drive meaning and insight from large data sets to help key decision makers.
Position: Data Analytics Analyst
Location: Cypress, CA
Languages: English and Japanese required
- Serving as a member of the supply chain analyst team; providing descriptive, diagnostics, and predictive data analysis
- Data: Sales, purchasing, inventory, Manufacturing capacity and fulfillment data.
Responsible for data gathering, cleaning, transformation and modeling.
- Data mining to establish reports and new KPIs to identify new opportunities and supply planning activities.
- Create Midterm and Annual Budget Plan from Supply planning aspect.
- Supporting Material, pricing and supply chain material for various activities.
- Japanese/English bilingual
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with scripting language: R, Python, SQL, Java, etc
- Ability to design and maintain Database for supply chain analysis
- Data Visualization platforms such as Tableau, Lumira, Power BI, Cognos.
- Knowledge with SAP HANA is a plus
- Understands the use of data warehouse, BI and AI/machine learning.