International food trading corporation is seeking for a talented, experienced, and self-motivated Human Resources professional who is willing to lead and support this challenging project!
Position: HR Manager
Company: Food Corporation
Location: Santa Fe Springs, CA
Salary: $70-85K/Year (DOE)
Status: Full-Time/Direct-Hire with competitive benefits
- Review and updates employee handbooks and other HR related programs and documents
- Introduce new employee benefit programs
- Reorganize employee files and job descriptions
- Establish and implement performance evaluation programs and pay practices
- Standardize HR dept. daily activity, schedule and budget control program
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience. A degree in Human Resources is preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources with a minimum of 2-3 years management / supervise experience.
- Solid knowledge of human resources related business practices and programs.
- Strong oral and written communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and tact.
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding multiple-culture working environments is plus
- Travel Requirement: 5%～10％.