Job Detail Ref - #28013
Infotainment Software Business Development Coordinator
This position is already unavailable.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Business Development Coordinator
Industry: Computer Software / Automotive
Location: Plano, TX
Languages: English a Must (Japanese ability is preferred)
Pay: $60k - $70k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Manage the assigned client accounts mainly in automotive OEMs.
- Identify potential partnerships and business models relevant to assigned projects and product lines.
- Support the Marketing activities in planning marketing events, and conduct research and plan additional field marketing opportunities.
- Attend industry events and prepare reports on items of interest for product development
- Prepare presentation materials, field requests for quotations, issue quotations, review and negotiate contracts, process orders, etc.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- More than 2 years of experience in Business Development or Account Management experience in either Software industry or Tier 1 / Tier 2 Automotive Supplier targeting Vehicle OEM.
- Knowledge or experience in either SaaS / MaaS business models or strong connection with Vehicle OEM such as Toyota.
- Direct experience in Multimedia or Infotainment is a plus.
- Experience of working in or familiarity with Japanese corporations is a plus.
- Japanese language ability is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.