Please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Application Engineer
Industry: Computer Software / Automotive
Location: Plano, TX
Languages: English a Must (Japanese ability is preferred)
Pay: $80k - $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Understand the system architecture and functionality of the company's infotainment software platform, and collaborate with local customers to design and develop functional specifications.
- Work with cross-functional teams to promote and develop customer's system requirements into the platform.
- Develop, maintain, and debug software on the company's cloud and embedded platform in accordance with software design principles and coding standards.
- Collaborate with content aggregators to incorporate 3rd party Point of Interests into cloud platforms.
- Participate in product planning and collaborate to build the next generation of the product line.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Around 3-10 years of software development and design experience
- In depth knowledge of software life cycle with integration and testing experience
- Agile/SCRUM development organization
- Experience in software development on cloud platforms (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with GIS, JSON, Jupyter Notebook
- Experience in application development for Linux/Unix, Windows, iOS, and/or Android.
- Familiarity with Japanese business, or if not, international working experience
- Japanese language ability is highly preferred, but not necessary