If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Account Manager
Industry: Computer Software / Automotive
Location: Plano, TX
Languages: English a Must (Japanese ability is preferred)
Pay: $75k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Serve as primary client contact point and liaison for assigned infotainment software products.
- Manage the assigned client accounts mainly in automotive OEMs.
- Develop and maintain the lifecycle system and provide periodic sales forecasts.
- Engage in and monitor customer satisfaction levels and take actions when necessary to resolve issues.
- Develop new business flows or business models to expand sales of current and new production models.
- Identify potential partnerships and business models relevant to assigned projects and product lines.
- Prepare presentation materials, field requests for quotations, issue quotations, review and negotiate contracts, process orders, etc.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- More than 5 years of experience in Business Development or Account Management experience in either Software industry or Tier 1 / Tier 2 Automotive Supplier targeting Vehicle OEM.
- Knowledge or experience in either SaaS / MaaS business models or strong connection with Vehicle OEM such as Toyota.
- Direct experience in Multimedia or Infotainment is a plus.
- Experience of working in or familiarity with Japanese corporations is a plus.
- Japanese language ability is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.